Would you like to help shape the future direction of a New Zealand Oral Care company focused on ‘Fighting for a happier, healthier future, one brush at a time’ Then we have a role for you! Grin Natural is a privately owned, New Zealand-based oral care company that aspires to create and sell premium oral care solutions globally. In New Zealand, we are the fastest growing brand within the grocery channel, and over the last two years, we have successfully expanded into Australia, China, US and the UK. We seek more local talent to help shape our next growth phase as we look to innovate our portfolio and grow our professional relationships within NZ dental industry. Part-time to begin with, but with the option to expand as and when required. We are also open to remote working for the right person.
• Bachelor’s degree in Oral Health, Marketing, or a related field
• Knowledge of oral care and dental health
• Strong analytical and market research skills
• Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
About the Role:
1) Develop Grin’s oral care R&D capability, making the organisation more proficient in this functional area over the long term.
• Building Grin’s R&D capability so that it becomes a long-term R&D operator.
• Amplify Grin’s oral care product differentiation in domestic and international markets.
• Develop Grin’s R&D capability through a combination of customer empathy, intellectual property, regulatory compliance, and project management.
2) Design and deliver Grin’s educational program on oral care and dental health.
• Review and improve Grin’s educational content/resources.
• Provide recommendations on how to increase consumer engagement with content/resources.
• Identify the best ways to engage & support community agencies/SAG partners with our educational resources.
3) Develop and maintain Grin’s relationships with key stakeholders in the oral care industry.
• Initiate and manage local research to understand Grins brand awareness and perception within NZ industry.
• Provide recommendations on building our profile and credibility with the local dental industry.
• Map out communication opportunities/calendar for Grin to engage with the industry.
• Keep Grin current with advances in oral care technology and best practices.
4) Generate and compile insights drawn from consumers, competitors, and the market to support leads/opportunities for Grin’s business growth.
• Analyse and interpret global product trends to identify potential opportunities for Grin’s Innovation Pipeline.
• Complete a SWOT analysis of Grin’s portfolio to identify areas of potential improvement, i.e., through product innovation or communication.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create and implement marketing strategies for business growth
Please send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org